[Harp-L] SS Acoustic Amp

I've been considering using a super-clean acoustic amp,like the Fishman Artist, for harp, and wondered what the experts might have to say about it. My thinking is to front one channel with a Harp Commander IV and run a Harp Attack, Harp Delay, AFB+, and Carl Martin Headroom (studio-grade spring reverb) in the effects loop, or maybe just drop an RP1000in front of it.The second channel would be dedicated to my resonator. I'm looking at the Fishman for several reasons; price ($500), low-Z high-Z inputs and output, notch filters, polarity switches, independent channels, phantom power, price...

Of course I would buy a pair of AER Compact 60's if money were no object, Thoughts on this concept or this particular amp appreciated.

Thanks.

Robert