Re: [Harp-L] Set List Maker / Manager - Mac

I just have a spreadsheet with song titles, keys, and notes (like order of solos, or where the verses are). When arranging for a setlist, I have two leading columns, for set number and song number. Then I can sort on these columns, then hide them and print out the list without them. unused songs are left at the bottom for reference, if we want to pick something for an encore. But since we usually play three full sets, the page is pretty much filled with only room for one or two extras. I use a nice big font so I can put it on the floor and still read it.

Seth