[Harp-L] Harp Hangout

I'm still trying to raise a quorum for a Google+ Harp Hangout.  For those
of you who are completely unaware of what a "Google+ Hangout" is,  its like
a video conference where up to 10 people can get together online.  The
software automatically switches between whoever is talking (or playing
harp).  The more the merrier, so if you're interested please send me an
e-mail with your best available days and times.   All types of harmonicas
and all levels of experience welcome.   All you need is a computer (or even
an Ipad or Smartphone with a front facing camera) and the free Google Plus
software.