[Harp-L] Re: Harp dying out; Harp-L Digest, Vol 106, Issue 10

I don't think harp is dying out. I hear it too often in all sorts of music and there is a younger generation of players who are musicians first and harp players second, which is the way it should be. Also, most people interested in music I know think harp is cool. And, you cannot easily imitate the sound on a keyboard playing samples, which will help it live.  But I don't think the harp is going to replace the guitar, fiddle or keyboard in dominance any time soon.
Richard
Richard Hammersley