Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Sanctification

OH BOY!  I so badly wish I could be there!  Back in the late 70s and early
80s, Pix-E, myself, and a 3rd harmonica player formed a trio called "Keep
On Harpin"  Imagine his unique techniques in the format of harmonica trio
with chord and bass harmonicas.... it was GRRRRRRRREAT !!!!

George

--
George Miklas, Harmonica Performing Artist and
Entertainer<http://harmonicagallery.com/>