Re: [Harp-L] Are all harp players blues players?

On 06/06/2012 10:52 PM, David Payne wrote:
Although music is music and I like all good music, I consider myself a bluegrass player.
in my regular band, i play mostly rock (dead, allmans, petty, phish, floyd).
in my last band it was originals, plus everything from beatles and johnny cash
to jane's addiction, mott the hoople, pink floyd, neil young, etc.
in my acoustic duo, it's a mix of blues, folk, rock, pop, etc.

so yeah, i'm not primarily a blues guy, something that only
recently sunk in after years of thinking of myself that way.

--
We make a living from what we get,
but we make a life from what we give.