Re: [Harp-L] 2. SPAH blow-out (Jerry Deall)

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Degregorio, Jeffery" <jeffery.degregorio@...> wrote:

> Has there been a schedule of daily events/workshops/seminars put out yet for SPAH 2012?  If so, can someone relay this information to this site?

Hi Jeff,

There isn't a final schedule yet, but we do have lists of scheduled performers and seminars up on the site right now:

http://spah.org/content.asp?pl=20&contentid=20

The seminars are not divided up by day yet, but some of the performances are. Keep in mind, all of this is subject to change between now and the convention. As we get closer and plans are firmed up, we will be posting a more definitive schedule on the site and we'll publicize it on this and other forums.

JP