[Harp-L] The 2012 Greeley Blues Jam - This Weekend, Fri & Sat!

The non-profit Greeley Blues Jam is always a harmonica rich  event.  This
weekend, June 8th & 9th

Ronnie Shellist, Al Chesis, Rob Wilson, Dan Treanor, AC  Blue, Greg
Obermann & others will be in the mix throughout  both days of the festival.  This
year my band The Well Diggers will play  the kickoff show at 2:30pm Friday
June 8 at the SE end of the 9th St  Plaza.  Our keyboard player AC Blue is an
OUTSTANDING harp  player, we do a nice 2 harmonica + drums thing that ALWAYS
gets  the crowd going!

I have 500 harmonicas to give away Saturday along with lessons by Al Chesis
 & Dan Treanor.  Thousands of dollars go to a  different local charity
every year, this years recipient is the Colorado  Blues Society outstanding BITS
(Blues in The Schools) program.  The  rest gets plowed back into the event,
we don't take any dough for  ourselves.

For the Colorado fans of Jason Ricci, New Blood bassist Todd Edmonds and
guitar player Shawn Starski will be there with Otis Taylor's band, come give
em'  some love!

Jimmie Vaughn is this years closer!  Also Kelley Hunt, The Soul  Rebels,
Eddie Turner, The Delta Sonics, The Felonius Smith Trio w/Ronnie  Shellist,
The Johnny O Band & a LOT more.  Details at the  Harmonica Planet website.

Christopher Richards
Twin Tone Harmonica Microphones   -  harmonicaplanet.com
Stage Manager - 2012 SPAH Convention   spah.org
Co Producer - Greeley Blues Jam  greeleybluesjam.com