[Harp-L] re: critial mistakes

"In my opinion, "harp is slowly dying out" because harmonica players have in general devoted themselves to styles that are losing ground in the marketplace, especially blues."

Well said, that's why I always say I am HARMONICA player even correct them when called a BLUES HARP player. One of the best things I did for my Blues playing is playing Bluegrass and Celtic music
where being musically correct is more important than jam ability. This helped in getting respect from NON BLUES players, mostly the guitar hero's...

when it comes to practice ... record  and listen always
                                          HAVE A PLAN-  avoid noodling, that's not practice... that's for waiting on a red light
                                          consistency.. do it even when you can't find the time