Re: [Harp-L] Smaller profile chromatic for easier octaves?

You don't want closer hole spacing!  In one hole space you must shoehorn two .125" wide windsavers, a .050" comb partition, and some clearances between them.  Reducing the length of the leakage paths through the slide would make the harp leakier.  They are as close as they can be without drastic changes in the mechanical design.

Push the harp farther into your mouth when you play octaves.

Vern