[Harp-L] finding notes on the chromatic thing

I think the business  of finding notes on the Chromatic harmonica  spawned a whole style, long ago....still in use today, I hear.

Using that style exclusively means you really don't have to spend all that time at the "up and down" practice thing being touted here today.

Simply mastering the "gliss until you hit the right note and then stop" style is a whole heck of a lot easier than all that "up and down until you can find the notes perfectly" practice....

it sure saves practice time....PLUS, if you tire of that style, you can always work on going just a bit past the note you want and then glissing back down to the right note.....

then you'll have mastered BOTH chromatic harmonica styles, in very little time.

ipso fatso, QED, Etc.