Re: [Harp-L] SJ Avenger question

Most PAs have a Hi Impedance input so you can use a 1/4", but if not then yes you will need some sort of DI box for the XLR cable to the PA to plug into.

Thanks Jerry,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Easton" <diachrome@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, June 1, 2012 4:20:08 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] SJ Avenger question

My band mates and I plan to start miking our amps in an attempt to
keep our overall stage volume lower.

I was going to use the direct line out on my Avenger to the pa first
before having to buy a Sennheiser amp mic.

Has anyone attempted it with their Avenger and do you need a direct
box in the line?

I asked Sonny when I first bought it but he didn't know.

I plan on trying it at a gig tomorrow night.

Take Care
Mike
www.harmonicarepair.net