[Harp-L] Re:Some unique stuff

Dave,
I had to look at it several times due to poor image quality. If Cappy is the guy second from the end beside the chord player take note what he does near the end of the song.
He switches off from the Poly to a chromatic which is tucked under his arm then back to the Poly for the last note. He doesn't use the Poly on those fast runs at the end.