[Harp-L] By request, more practice links for the Harmonica Quadrathlon

By request

1 link corrected

1 recording replaced with a less messy solo. (I'll confess details later)

3 new tracks with harp solos removed

Practice tracks for the Harmonica Quadrathlon in Huntington, WV Sat Aug 25 at 1:45pm

for more info go to www.hhcwv.com

Wreck of Old 97 in C with "Freight Train" intro

http://hhcwv.com/mp3/practice/wreck97.mp3

Wreck of 97 with no harmonica solo, no special intro

http://hhcwv.com/mp3/practice/wreck97only.mp3

Dust My Broom in G, (blues tune)

http://hhcwv.com/mp3/practice/DustMyBroomG.mp3

Dust My Broom in G, no harmonica solo (blues tune)

http://hhcwv.com/mp3/practice/DustMyBroomNoSolos.mp3

Summer Time jam track in A minor via Band in a Box

http://hhcwv.com/mp3/practice/SummerTimeAmin.mp3

Have You Ever Seen the Rain in G (major scale tune)

http://hhcwv.com/mp3/practice/EverSeenG.mp3

Have You Ever Seen the Rain in G (major scale tune), no harmonica solo

http://hhcwv.com/mp3/pr actice/everNoHarps.mp3