[Harp-L] PT Gazell Seminar/Concert August 13th San Antonio, TX.

Fellow Harmonica enthusiasts,

I will be in San Antonio, TX. on Monday August 13th for a Seminar/Concert
which is being hosted by HOOT of San Antonio. I will be discussing my Half
Valved approach to Diatonic as well as Exploring Blues based Jazz and Swing.
I will also perform following the seminar.

Here is the basic info:

When: Monday August 13th

Time:  6:00pm

Where:

Community Learning Center
8750 Tesoro Drive
San Antonio, TX.  78217

For additional questions contact Don McRee
210-827-6285

For those of you in the area, this would be a great way to kick off SPAH
week. If your traveling to SPAH you might want to consider this as well.
Hope to see a lot of you there,

PT Gazell

pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.ptgazell.com