Re: [Harp-L] yahoo mail and harp l

A while back if I posted to one I never saw them so I never knew if they made it here.
If this gets through with one address please tell me.

________________________________
 From: Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Emile Damico <oatss_oatflakes@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2012 11:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] yahoo mail and harp l

Emil -

All your posts are showing up twice on harp-l. Apparently because you're sending them to both versions of the address (.org and .com).

Nice All Blues, by the way. Closer to the heart of the tune than the other versions posted.

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa
President-elect, SPAH, the Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica
            Harmonica Basics For Dummies, ASIN
 B005KIYPFS
Resident Harmonica Expert, bluesharmonica.com
Instructor, Jazzschool for Music Study and Performance