Re: [Harp-L] Re: video/audio Butter Born Under a Bad Sign

Not that I would advocate piracy of any kind, but Jaksta can highjack any streaming video and convert it mp3, AAC, and load it directly into your iTunes library.  It can also capture the video in quicktime, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and a bunch of other formats that I have no idea how to use.  Somehow the AAC file mysteriously showed up on my iPhone this morning.

http://www.jaksta.com/

Kelly