[Harp-L] re: All Blues-Dennis Gruenling

>Not the best audio,but great bluesed-up version by Dennis- http://youtu.be/yst8uGNe6g0                        ;
>Thomas Fiacco

Nah, respectfully beg to differ here. Gruenling is a great player, so that´s not the issue -- but wasn´t this boogied-up version like throwing the ball as far back into your own playground as possible?
  In fact, I was looking forward to see how DG would handle a smoother jazzy solo; then everything went all blues harpy with the sensitivity of a bulldozer.
  A pity, ´cause I think DG would have done admirably, perhaps with a cleaner sound and a more laid back backing, just continuing on the path already taken.

Cheers,
Martin