Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] All Blues on Chromatic (Emile's version-Video)

Seems to me that traffic on the L is at an all time low ebb anyhow. That's
OK...my delete key was getting kinda worn anyhow haha! I posted some old
timey youtube clips by a pal of mine a few weeks back and got nary a
comment.
I thought he was pretty good...but there you go.
RD

--
Rick Dempster
EÃâÅResources/Serials