Re: [Harp-L] "All Blues" - Sam Friedman

It's brave and on the ragged edge and it's what people do when they're evolving a style or figuring something out. I thought Sam tagged the melody pretty hard at least 4 times in that performance. Thanks for sharing this. An interesting work in progress. Personally and subjectively I didn't hate it and I think I get the gist of what it is you're trying to do here. Hard stuff.

I'll add to the meta, historically this has not been a list that's mean in terms of criticism any time anyone is generous to offer their work up for a listen or two. fjm