Re: [Harp-L] "All Blues" - Sam Friedman

We all know Blues is the Root the rest is the Fruit ( Willie Dixon ) !
The over blow runs are kinda cool but there a bit frantic and disconnected .
I suggest learning foundational progressions
Because if you don't know where your going , any road will get you there .
And it usually will be the WRONG road.

JB