Re: [Harp-L] "All Blues" - Sam Friedman

Sam -
The title should be- "Anything but blues"; there's some degree of confusion
between the influences if I may add- Howard Levy style and others. If I had
to take away all of your overblowing/ position playing techniques (which
you are good at) from the show, the blues rendition is just aweful. And I
don't understand the need for that extra playing- it affects the outcome of
your product in a negative way. In this regard, Todd Parrot and TJ Klay
stand out as impressive players.

Also, listen to what Carlos del Junco has to offer and take it from there.

Venky