Re: [Harp-L] Just Jammed with Huey Lewis

FYI - I had front rows seats and saw Huey Lewis&News about 10yrs ago. The band was tight and the music was good however, several comments Huey made between songs about how cool he was along with insulting the girt sitting behind me ( I didn't know her personally ) left me thinking he was really full of himself... A real egomaniac ass.