Re: [Harp-L] sp/20 draw 5 reed

Hi,Check out this link below from the http://www.hohnerusa.com website. http://www.hohnershop.com/special-20/ Sincerely,Barbeque Bob MaglinteBoston, MAhttp://www.barbequebob.comCD available at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/bbmaglinte

---------- Original Message ----------
From: David Terry <walkincane@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] sp/20 draw 5 reed
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 11:04:49 -0500

What can I say , it is cracked and unrepairable to my(former machinest
w/out a mill or lathe) standards. I've tryed hohner websites but no reed
plates available that I can find.Would any one have a key of g draw plate
for sale (or donation to a poor boy)? Any sugestions or replies feel free
to contact off list.By the way this site far outshines in co-operation and
respect for the instrument than any others (guitar, mando,autoharp-you get
the drift )that I have subscribed to in the last 15+ years. Thank You All
Woman is 57 But Looks 27
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/500ecfea372544fe83231st52vuc