Re: [Harp-L] Jazzy Blues Challenge

This is true. David Naiditch is on my very short list of the most underrated players around. That list is something like this:
Most Underrated players:
1) Joseph Leone
2) David Naiditch.

My shortest list, however, is a list of people who have made reeds out of bullet casings.

People who have made harmonica reeds out of bullets:
1) Joe Leone.
2) Nobody.

David
www.elkriverharmonicas.com