Re: [Harp-L] Sugar Blue C Harp Transcriptions?

You're right, Mathew. It is listed as out of print on the Melbay website. I
just dug up my old copy. Here is a list of the songs transcribed in the
book--along with the harp key and position used:

Gucci Gucci Man-- C harp-- 2nd position--key of G
Bottom Line--F harp--2nd position--key of C
In Your Eyes--C harp & C chromatic--3rd position--key of D minor
She--C harp--4th position--key of A
Bluepine--F harp--2nd position--key of C
Lip Service and Lies--Eb harp & Eb chromatic--key of F minor
Whirwind--D harp--3rd position--key of E
Listen Baby--Db harp--2nd position, Gb harp--3rd position--key of Ab
Love's Sweet Secrets--Eb harp--2nd position--key of Bb
Little Red Rooster--C harp--2nd position--key of G

I hope this helps, Lamar.

Eric