[Harp-L] SPAH convention - vintage mics / amp

Hi Harp-Lers,

I'm already beginning to pack for the SPAH convention, and I'm taking some
harmonicas, mics, and amps.  I will be sharing space with DannyG in his
NewHarmonica.com store, where I will be repairing harmonicas on site,
consulting, selling some remaining estate harmonicas, and selling my
vintage microphones, and vintage amplifiers.  Here is a partial list of the
items I'm bringing to sell...

   - Several Hohner 267 48-chord harmonicas

   - A bushel of Hohner 280 chromatic harmonicas

   - A peck of Shure Sonodyne PE57, 575S and
275<http://www.hgsitebuilder.com/files/writeable/uploads/hostgator111146/image/shure_575sb.jpg>microphones
including a 575 and a 275 both modified
   with steel mesh grill and volume
control<http://www.hgsitebuilder.com/files/writeable/uploads/hostgator111146/image/1210111711b.jpg>
   *  These are great sounding, LOUD microphones.*

   - Four Shure 560 (dual impedance) lavalier mics (VERY COMFORTABLE IN THE
   HANDS) - reported to have the same element with fantastic frequency
   response as the 575 and the 533, plus the 560 has a 20' long cord 560
   Data Sheet<http://es.shure.com/idc/groups/public/documents/webcontent/us_pro_560_ug.pdf>
   Here is an example of a modified
   <http://www.harpmicshop.com/servlet/Detail?no=102>560  Here is a
   demonstration of a stock 560 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7q9jwoJUeQ>
   *These are great sounding, LOUD microphones.*

   - A Shure 585 SA (high impedance in original box)

   - A Shure 585
SAV<http://www.hgsitebuilder.com/files/writeable/uploads/hostgator111146/image/shures_mic_585sav.jpg>(low
impedance with volume control)

   - A Shure 533
SAV<http://www.hgsitebuilder.com/files/writeable/uploads/hostgator111146/image/shure533-01.jpg>(high
impedance in original box)

   - A Shure 515 SA (high impedance)

   - A Shure 517 (dual impedance) 517 Data
Sheet<http://www.shure.com/idc/groups/tech_pubs/@global_managed/documents/webcontent/us_pro_517sa_ug.pdf>

   - Several Shure
570S<http://www.hgsitebuilder.com/files/writeable/uploads/hostgator111146/image/shure_570s-2.png>called
the "lipstick mic" because it is the size of a tube of lipstick, yet
   has a frequency response similar to the SM58

   - Several Sonotone DM-10 (dynamic) and CM-10
(ceramic)<http://www.hgsitebuilder.com/files/writeable/uploads/hostgator111146/image/sonotone-voiceofmusiccm-10.jpg>
   *These are great sounding, LOUD microphones.*

   - A Shaker Crystal<http://www.shakermicrophone.net/images/600_DSC01622.jpg>(not
working)  These are great sounding, LOUD microphones.

   - An Astatic low impedance, ceramic bullet mic - similar to this
one<http://www.ebay.com/itm/UNUSED-in-Box-Vintage-ASTATIC-M-332-S-Crystal-Harmonica-Microphone-/320882802084?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab61afda4>

   - A SILVERTONE 10XL vintage tube amp from Sears (working, but with rips
   in the cloth) - very similar to this one (except that mine works!!!) eBay
   Item number: 170871840168
   <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item27c8c15da8&item=170871840168&nma=true&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&rt=nc&si=lbxEYJCFoTVMwIaNFr6gKRWeBwA%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc>

   - A Gallien Krueger 200MV vocal amp - very similar to this one eBay Item
   number: 221066877757<http://www.ebay.com/itm/221066877757?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649>

   - A Fender Frontman 15R Here are the
specs<http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/fender-15r-frontman-series-ii-guitar-combo-amp>.
   This is a great sounding, LOUD amplifier despite its size.

Email me *off list *for more information, or see me at the convention!!!
Please write *"OFF LIST"* in the subject line of your reply.

George

--
George Miklas, Harmonica Performing Artist and
Entertainer<http://harmonicagallery.com/>