[Harp-L] New CD available!

Hey, cool Harp-L folks.  Blake Taylor here again from the Cincinnati duo,
"46 Long."  Our brand new CD, "Tennessee," is now available! Lots of
acoustic harp, four different looks at amplified tone, and 7 out of 10
tracks are originals.

Go to Cd Baby for a listen: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/46long2    Or you can
check us out on iTunes.  If you're in the Cincinnati area, come on out to
our CD release party on August 3 at Arnold's Bar and Grill on 8th street
downtown!  Say hi, tell us you're from Harp-L, we'll buy you a beer.

Thanks to the harp community for your support!

 - Blake
--
EPK: http://www.sonicbids.com/46long

Facebook: