Re: [Harp-L] Issue with Bushman Delta Frost case

It all comes down to how we grew up. I had gone to 11 grade schools, 3 high schools,  a trade school, etc. moved at least a couple dozen times, mostly between N.Y and Europe,   and never had a chance to hoard anything. There was no place to keep it. So, I grew up with no possessions. :(  And that tendency still holds. Some people live in the same house (even 3-4 generations). They usually have lots of good stuff. :)

smo-joe