[Harp-L] A harpin I go

Hi All:  I am off to California for a week tomorrow and closed my recording studio down with a few solo harp/vocal songs. As I get older the fancy, busy, flashy stuff is not of much interest to play anymore.  Most people OH and AHH that stuff but to me space and placing stuff in cool spots on the beat is much more excititing and what I don't play creates more excitement than playing it..  I used MB's customized by Open Door Harps.   I am looking forward to seeing old friends and places but will be dearly missing my wife, dogs, and studio.   Enjoy the tunes!  Walter

hold your lover tight
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11768978

money-most everyone wants more
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11768974