[Harp-L] Re: cool horn band w/harp

Thanks everybody for the kind words yesterday(my birthday)!

I've been a creeper on harp-l for a couple years, soaking up all the great
knowledge you guys and girls put up here.

Buzz-- I think we met at a "Rockers in the Rockies" thing a few years ago.

Jeff--I've been playing for about 6 years, working on my tone more than
ever now, and am totally into free lessons if you're offering...(and the
singer is actually my little sister, so you're right: I would have a hard
time getting kicked out of this band...lol).

Thanks again everyone for checking out our band.  Please come see us when
we're in your town!

Jackson Kincheloe
Tour manager S.S.D.B.
(646)-596-2834
www.sistersparrow.com

Message: 2 Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 11:17:43 -0400 From: Robert Rowe <
robertrowe2@xxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [Harp-L] cool horn band w/harp To: rosco <
roscoharp@xxxxxxxxx> Cc: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Arleigh Kincheloe is a great vocalist! Brother Jackson blows an awesome
harp in this genre! I'd love to know what's on his pedal board. They have a
bunch of You Tube videos, well worth checking out.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 14, 2012, at 10:01 AM, rosco