 From: Robert Rowe <robertrowe2@xxxxxxx>
To: Harp-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 1:44 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Hohner FlexRack!

I just received a Hohner FlexRack from Ron Hobdy http://www.rockinronsmusic4less.com. Took about a minute to set it up, and it holds the harp perfectly for a pucker player, with a downward tilt into my mouth, something no other rack could do without spending north of $200 US. Also, the holder is thin enough that I can get the harp deep into my mouth, and the holder tension is adjustable making it easy to swap out harps while being plenty secure. All that for under $60 US!  Home run for Hohner!

Sent from my iPhone