[Harp-L] Scheduling for Richard Hunter seminar at SPAH

Hi all,

I've been advised that I'll be doing my seminar on FX and looping at SPAH on Saturday morning, August 18, at 8:30 AM.  I'm looking forward to seeing lots of folks there, as well as to attending a few other seminars, like Brandon Bailey's and Brendan Powers's seminars on looping.  Prospective attendees for the Saturday AM session should try NOT to stay up 'til 4 in the morning on Friday night jamming, listening to other people jam, thinking about jamming, remembering the previous night's jam, etc.  Really.  There will be a quiz...

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick