Re: [Harp-L] Rhythm Harp

Op Fri, 13 Jul 2012 09:29:20 -0400 (EDT) schreef The Iceman:

>huck-a-ta puck-a-ta is a good nonsense sentence to play around with.

A while ago I made some rhythmical exercises with
eight note triplets, based on the above rhythm.

http://www.box.net/shared/uog34o7d8s

On the mp3 I play four 12 bar blues chorusses.

1 bar (four metronome beats) for starting off.

At first 4 bars huck-a-ta huck-a-ta huck-a-ta huck-a-ta

1. Only the ta's

2. Only the (k)a-ta's

3. Omit every second eight

4. Omit every first eight

Hope you like it.

btw, I can highly recommend Madcat's dvd!

Arnold