[Harp-L] Subject: Madcat with the Singapore Chinese Orchestra

You're very welcome, Peter. I enjoy the 'detective work' part of it...and
if it brings us something as flat-out enjoyable as this, all the better  -
not to mention learning about new (to me) instruments and their  players.

Elizabeth

"
Peter 'MadCat' Ruth writes:

"In this video:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzDS9Mous5o&feature=related_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzDS9Mous5o&feature=related)

I am trading improvisations with Han Lei who is playing the Guan (Chinese
Oboe). He is a member of the Singapore Chinese orchestra.

This was recorded in Singapore in 2007.

Thank you, Elizabeth. I didn't know this was on YouTube.

Peter Madcat Ruth
Musician - Grammy  Award Winner
_madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
_www.madcatmusic.net_ (http://www.madcatmusic.net/)