[Harp-L] Madcat with the Singapore Chinese Orchestra

In this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzDS9Mous5o&feature=related

I am trading improvisations with Han Lei who is playing the Guan (Chinese Oboe).  He is a member of the Singapore Chinese orchestra.

This was recorded in Singapore in 2007.

Thank you, Elizabeth.  I didn't know this was on YouTube.

Peter Madcat Ruth
Musician - Grammy Award Winner
madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.madcatmusic.net