 From: John Broecker <helmuth2849@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 7:53 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Hohner MS series harmonicas; Hohner CX-12

Hello, bad-hat (fjm).

This is in regards to your questions about the MS series and CX-12 harps , made by Hohner.

I also collect harmonica media, such as product catalogs. I don't have every catalog, so the following information's value is limited.

I don't have the catalog or pamphlet announcing the starting year of the MS Series, but in my 1996 pamphlet (Hohner tri-fold), there were no MS series harps listed.
In the same pamphlet, the CX-12 (introduced 1992) was listed, in 5 cover colors (my terminology): black, gold-plated over plastic, maroon sparkle, white sparkle, smoky silver.