Re: [Harp-L] Danny Wilson and the GigList

On Jul 11, 2012, at 9:53 AM, George Miklas wrote:

> To my friend Danny Wilson, I pray for your wellness and I'm sorry to learn
> of the loss of your daughter.
>
> Yours,
> George

This Sept. it will be 30 years that I know Danny. Arguably the most loved person in the harmonica world. I am distraught by his recent loss. As someone whom has lost a child, I can understand what he is going through. It will take him some time to get his world back together.
smo-joe