Re: [Harp-L] Buddy Can You Spare A Dime

On 7/11/2012 7:06 AM, PT Gazell wrote:
Message: 7
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 18:30:46 -0400
From: Peter Madcat Ruth <madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Buddy Can You Spare A Dime

It might be me: Peter Madcat Ruth

from a new CD by
Chris Brubeck's Triple Play
LIVE AT ARTHUR ZANKEL MUSIC CENTER
      Chris Brubeck
      Joel Brown
      Peter Madcat Ruth
            with special guests: Dave Brubeck and Frank Brown

This CD, released earlier this year, has been getting airplay world-wide.

Madcat graciously sent me a copy of this when it first came out and I have
enjoyed it many times. Great live recording....cool arrangements and of
course fantastic playing. Another fine example of how a harmonica can and
should work in a band setting outside the blues centric world. Get this CD!

PT Gazell

I also have a copy of this CD & it is one of the most listened to CD's I have. Thanks Madcat.
Buzz Krantz............