RE: [Harp-L] Danny Wilson and the GigList

As a relatively recent subscriber ( 3 years or so) to Harp -L, I can only speak from my short term experience but I would like very much to second Tom Ball in his appreciation of Danny Wilson and bass harp. The monthly gig listing has been a must read every time it showed up in my email, and I've been missing it very much.  Thanks Danny for you work to make a community of this disparate group of harmonica lovers and and for the music. I look forward to hearing from you soon and I hope cross paths before too long. I have one of those bass monsters and I need some tips on getting around on it...All the best,Jim Fitting