Re: [Harp-L] don brooks/Vest Pocket Harp

Digging out a Hohner catalogue from I think the 1970's CBH still being produced but they've already moved from Hicksville to Ashland I find the Vest Pocket Harp available in the following keys, A, Bb, C, D, E, F, G. By the mid 1990's it is now the Picolo Harp same 7 keys. Big Rivers are out in 7 keys but the Pro Harp and Cross Harp are still handmades not MS. Meisterklasse too, handmade not MS. The Gold CX-12's are still in the catalogue too. If I'd been smart I would have dated the brochures at the time. Anybody else collect harmonica catalogues? fjm