Re: [Harp-L] SPAH election results

Congratulations to Winslow and LJ.  I am sure you will do a great job.  We
are counting on you!

Also, sincere thanks to Bob and Warren for mounting a spirited and
thoughtful campaign, in which serious issues and alternatives for SPAH's
future direction were raised.  It is important that the dialog has begun,
and only through dialog and discussion of the issues will the best path
forward be discerned.  I look forward to hearing a lot of great things about
the future of SPAH at the convention in about 5 weeks, from all parties
involved.  The open discussion about SPAH's role in the harmonica world as a
result of this contested election bodes well for it's future.

Also, congratulations to Tom Stryker and the SPAH board for overseeing this
historic election.

Carry on, ladies and gentlemen.  Now let's blow some harp!  See you in
Dallas.

Fred S