Re: [Harp-L] SPAH election results

This is History! a Big Congrats to Winslow and many Big Thanx to Bob & Warren for all their sincere efforts and helping SPAH to move forward we can't do spah without ANY of you.....and if your not a member yet please think about joining us....

Best, Rob Paparozzi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jp Pagán" <jplpagan@xxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2012 7:02 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH election results

The SPAH 2012 Election is over! Winslow Yerxa has been elected to serve as SPAH's next president, beginning his term after the 2012 Convention. LJ Atkison will remain as SPAH's vice president. This was a historic election, with two official presidential candidates—a SPAH first—and over 250 ballots cast—a SPAH record. We would like to thank Bob Cohen and Warren Bee for running and we would especially like to thank all of the SPAH members who cast ballots. And don't forget, members, this is not the end of your participation in SPAH's future, only the beginning.

Thank you,

SPAH