[Harp-L] Fender Excelsior (was: cool looking amp… anyone try it?)

Hi guys,
I haven't tried it yet, but here is a Fender demo filmed at my favorite local music store, Ziggie's Music in Phoenix  ( brief harp demo a few minutes in  is by John Samora of Big Nick and the GIla Monsters. Nick is also a Fender employee and the designer of the  Fender  tweed harp case,FYI.).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-R1pMp7iwg
I think this will definitely be a contender in the inexpensive tube amp class and the only one I've seen with a single 15" speaker, 2 6v6s, two 12ax7 and tremelo. Plus the cabinet looks like something Danelectro would have done in the late 40s.