From: Harvey Berman <cscharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Jan 30, 2012 4:36 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] New York Trip Info

I am taking my girlfriend of 12 years to New York City for her birthday in March

9th thru 13th.  I could really use suggestions as to Blues Clubs, Jazz Clubs or

other venues where I can listen to some of New Yorks finest Harp Players, or

maybe a Jam Session or something interesting.

Also, I would love to have suggestions for Restuarants, including Steak,

Italian, Deli, Breakfast places etc.

Thanks in advance

Harvey  (Harp)  Berman

New Orleans