[Harp-L] Reco for Chris Richards - Mic Tech

Chris Richards of harmonicaplanet.com did some great work on my mic. Thanks Chris! I've been playing with it for a few weeks and so have given it a good work out. He helped me select a new element and then installed it with some other mods and enhancements. The quality of work is excellent. Chris was incredibly patient with my decision-making process even before I'd committed to working with him. I would still be giving him props for his help even if I had selected an element he did not have available and I'd had to go elsewhere. I'd be happy to talk to anyone off list in more detail if it would be of service.

Thanks to all the other list members and mic professionals who gave me advice too. You're all great. I would be so alone in the harp world without this list.

Richard