[Harp-L] British Petroleum Commercial

I was just watching the NBC Nightly News a few minutes ago when they aired
a British Petroleum commercial.  I wasn't paying much attention,  it was
one of those sunny generic commercials showing hard hat workers with
smiling faces and I didn't even know it was a BP commercial until the very
end when they're logo came onscreen.   But what caught my ear was a snippet
of country diatonic harmonica playing at the end.   Not only that, but I'm
pretty sure I heard a #6 overblow as it faded out!    I think that's the
first time I've heard an overblow on TV!     I wonder who was playing?