 From: Tom Ball <havaball@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 5:10 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] previously unknown footage of SBW II

Previously unknown footage of Sonny Boy Williamson II (Rice Miller) with Robert Junior Lockwood on guitar. Sadly there is no sound, but this is clearly the earliest footage of him to surface yet. Color home-movies from c. 1942 (and the latter part c. 1952.) Amazing the stuff that still keeps popping up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6v-hz3ER0c