Re: [Harp-L] PA Systems

I've used the RCF speakers (  http://www.rcf.it/products/pro-speaker-systems/art-series/art-310-a   ) for years.
I used them in my bluesband/ my semi-acoustic duo  and in the fitness centre where I do spinningclasses.
In all situations these active speakers have proven to be outstanding.
They sound wonderful on voclas/acoustic guitar but they can handle a bluesrock band in a bigger room as well.
In my spinningclasses I use thundering house-beats at high volume..no problem.

I was lucky to be able to buy two small monitors that now are discontinued, the TC Helicon Voice Solo XT.
These monitors are great in many situations. Since I have 2 i even used them as a mini PA-system with a band.
I also use the during workshops/demos.

The good thing is that you can the monitor on your mic stand and the of the stand goes on top of the monitor. Because it functions in this situation as a DI box, you always have your own monitor. No longer depending on what the soundengineer thinks you should hear..

Ben Bouman
www.customharmonicashop.nl
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com

Op 27 jan 2012, om 14:56 heeft Bob McCarton het volgende geschreven: