To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 11:24 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] 3draw bend / overblow

Been playing for about 5 months and I am starting to notice a hindrance to
my progression.

1. I still cannot overblow which is frustrating me more and more
2. I am noticing I have poor control when i need to hit clean bends, and
I'm pretty sure i cant hit the deepest bend on the 2 and 3draw still.

I am pretty sure these two hindrances are directly related and I am
struggling to break through. If anyone has any advice I'd like to hear it.

Cheers,

Bill - Philly

-- *William G. Madel* (484) 614 9774